This recipe was originally from "The Simpler the Better: Sensational Home Cooking in three Easy Steps" but I found it in our local newspaper. You can use precooked shrimp and add it after the sauce has thickened. Serve over cooked rice.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add red pepper and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and coconut milk, cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque inside and pink outside.
- Remove shrimp and red pepper with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium high heat, cook, stiring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and cayenne, remove from heat, stir in shrimp and red pepper.
- If desired, garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.