Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is from Everyday Food. Serves 2 but can easily be doubled. I subbed freash parsley for the cilantro. Putting it here for safekeeping.
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled and devained
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 tablespoons medium-dry sherry
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, coarsley chopped (can sub parsley)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat shrimp dry and season with salt.
- Heat butter in a heavy medium skillet over medium high heat until faom subsides, then saute ginger 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and saute 2 minutes.
- Add sherry and saute until shrimp are just cooked through, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro or parsley and season with salt and peper.