Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I see that this recipe differs from the other shrimps in coconut milk recipes previously posted, so I'm including it. Don't be fooled by the relatively small number of ingredients and ease of preparation-- we adore this dish, and hope you will too !
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until the onion softens.
- Add the curry powder, cloves and chili peppers and cook until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and the shrimp.
- Simmer just until the shrimps have turned pink.
- I usually lay them one by one in one layer in the pan, and as soon as they are all in, turn them over one by one.
- When I've finished, they are usually done too.
- Serve with rice.
I feel that the recipe is rather bland. The chili helped, but not enough.
Easy, healthy, and delicious! Thanks for a great shrimp dish :)