I see that this recipe differs from the other shrimps in coconut milk recipes previously posted, so I'm including it. Don't be fooled by the relatively small number of ingredients and ease of preparation-- we adore this dish, and hope you will too !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until the onion softens.
- 2Add the curry powder, cloves and chili peppers and cook until fragrant.
- 3Add the coconut milk and the shrimp.
- 4Simmer just until the shrimps have turned pink.
- 5I usually lay them one by one in one layer in the pan, and as soon as they are all in, turn them over one by one.
- 6When I've finished, they are usually done too.
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in Curried Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.5
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: