Recipe by Sana
Its really easy and I think that you can pretty much add any seasoning you like if you do not like the Indian spices I have mentioned. Also, adjust the quantities to your taste.
- 6 uncooked jumbo shrimp, deveined and unpeeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 8 fluid ounces coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and chopped cilantro.
- Add all the seasoning powders.
- Add the shrimp and cook till they turn pink.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Add salt to taste.
- Bring to a Boil.
- Remember: Thickness and quantity of the gravy is a personal choice, so you may add water to thin it out or add more coconut milk.