Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm attempting to mimic my new favorite place to eat in Durham, NC. Parizade had this amazing dish. Note: edits will definitely come.
- 1 lb shrimp, thawed
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cups feta cheese
- 16 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, in mediterranian spices
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Cook the angel hair pasta as directed on the box.
- Sautee the shrimp so they are warm all the way through but not too crispy.
- Combine the marinara, alfredo, oregano, and basil in a sauce pan over medium low heat until it boiling, the bring it down to low heat.
- Strain the sundried tomatoes.
- Drain pasta and combine with the sauce. Top with shrimp, feta cheese, and tomatoes.
- Toss and squeeze lemon over dish.
- Serve warm.