I'm attempting to mimic my new favorite place to eat in Durham, NC. Parizade had this amazing dish. Note: edits will definitely come.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the angel hair pasta as directed on the box.
- 2Sautee the shrimp so they are warm all the way through but not too crispy.
- 3Combine the marinara, alfredo, oregano, and basil in a sauce pan over medium low heat until it boiling, the bring it down to low heat.
- 4Strain the sundried tomatoes.
- 5Drain pasta and combine with the sauce. Top with shrimp, feta cheese, and tomatoes.
- 6Toss and squeeze lemon over dish.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 2937.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: