1/3 Photos of Shrimp in a Spicy, Ginger, Garlic Marinade
No one will Whine and all will skip the Cheese when you smell these cooking! Open a bottle of sweet plum wine sip and enjoy with these tasty spicy morsels for a nice start to any meal. 2 large shrimp will appease your appetite till your main meal is ready. Made for http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=332765&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 ZWT 6 the Wild Card Challenge http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=330044 These are spicy you may enjoy white rice with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallion
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sesame oil (if you like it hot) or 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thai basil or 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1Combine all but the shrimp in a glass bowl with lid. Add shrimp toss to coat and marinade for 20 minutes.
- 2Remove shrimp from marinade and discard marinade.
- 3To grill:.
- 4Heat grill to high. Place shrimp soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers on a clean well oil grates cooking to mark on all sides.
- 6Stir fry:.
- 7I in a hot wok coated with oil for 3-4 minutes till pink. Do not over cook.
- 8Garnish with fresh herbs and scallions.
- 9Serve as an appetizer or over rice for a meal.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp in a Spicy, Ginger, Garlic Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 488.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g