Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A delicious casserole.
Top Review by mtbbabe
This recipe was great. I bought large shrimp because they were on sale and chopped them lightly. So every bite had some shrimp. The sauce was so creamy and smooth and incredibly delicious. I had a hard time finding cream of shrimp soup in my grocery store, so I substituted cream of celery. It was excellent and I will definitely be making this again!!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream sherry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon preprared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cooked in water to cover until tender and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add in shallots and Old Bay seasoning; stir/saute 2 minutes or until the shallots are softened.
- Add in the shrimp; stir/saute for about 2 minutes or until shrimp begin to turn pink.
- Stir in the soup, milk, mayonnaise, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and 1/4 cup cheese; stir and cook just until cheese melts.
- Add in the pasta and broccoli; stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30-45 minutes or until casserole bubbles and cheese is golden.