1 hr 15 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
Imonelli's is a local Italian restaurant that serves great Italian food with a South Louisiana influence. The original recipe serves this over pasta, but DH & I prefer to grill whole Portabella mushrooms and serve it over the grilled mushrooms instead of pasta. If you make this change it now becomes a low carbohydrate meal. To grill your Portabellas rinse them under cool water and using a small spoon gently remove the gills on the underside. Rub with olive oil and season to taste. We really like to sprinkle Emeril's Essence on ours then grill. Also, please do not overcook your shrimp or they will be tough and chewy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- 2Add shrimp and saute' for 2 minutes.
- 3Add nutmeg, salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano, garlic and wine.
- 4Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Remove shrimp from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 6Simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- 7Add cream and Parmesan cheese to skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened.
- 8Add shrimp and simmer for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Imonelli
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 502.6 mg
- Sodium 1803.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 51.5 g