Recipe by English_Rose
Make Moroccan food a part of your everyday diet with this quick and easy seafood stew.
- 4 ounces couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons harissa
- 5 ounces shrimp (raw and small)
- 1 ounce cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the couscous in a bowl with 1 tsp olive oil and just cover with boiling chicken stock.
- Cover and leave to swell for 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the cumin and fry for a minute, add the tomatoes and harissa and bubble everything together until it thickens slightly. Season well.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, then scatter the cilantro over. Serve with the couscous.