Recipe by BecR
A nice Louisiana-style meal for two, using Reynolds Oven Cooking Bags. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 lb cleaned cooked shrimp
- 1 bay leaf
- fresh lemon, quarters
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Place regular size (10"x16"0 Reynolds Oven Cooking Bag in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Saute onion and green pepper in oil and butter; spoon into bag. Add remaining ingredients except bay leaf and rice to bag; turn gently to mix. Add bay leaf.
- Close bag with nylon tie; make 6 half-inch slits near closure.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- To serve, remove bay leaf; serve with fresh lemon & spoon over rice.
- Makes 2 servings.