Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe appeared on a Food TV network show. The recipe is courtesy of Martha Nesbit
Make and share this Shrimp & Grits recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add grits and cook until water is absorbed about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and cheese.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until browned; drain well.
- Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Add lemon juice, chopped bacon, parsley, scallions and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Spoon grits into a serving bowl.
- Add shrimp mixture and mix well.
Wonderful and easy to make!!
I made this for our Christmas brunch and it was a HUGE hit with everyone! Was seriously decadent and perfect for a special holiday meal.