Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and tasty appetizer, or serve as a salad on a lettuce base.
Make and share this Shrimp Goat Cheese Salad in Romaine recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Combine the mayonnaise, soft goat cheese and cajun seasoning in a mixer until smooth.
- Add the crumbled hard goat cheese.
- Add the shrimp and green onion; lightly mix.
- Wash and dry romaine lettuce, use the inner curled leaves as a holder and fill with shrimp mixture, sprinkle with patrika if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Reserve the larger leaves for another use.
I love eating cheese and this was our first time tasting goat cheese, let alone use it in a recipe. I couldn't find Romaine Lettuce so I used Cos Lettuces which look similar in the picture. The cheese, Cajun seasoning and prawns/shrimp go well together but if I make this again I may increase the Cajun seasoning. Overall a perfect entree dish or side salad. Thank you Derf