1/5 Photos of Shrimp Goat Cheese Salad in Romaine
An easy and tasty appetizer, or serve as a salad on a lettuce base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry shrimp.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise, soft goat cheese and cajun seasoning in a mixer until smooth.
- 3Add the crumbled hard goat cheese.
- 4Add the shrimp and green onion; lightly mix.
- 5Wash and dry romaine lettuce, use the inner curled leaves as a holder and fill with shrimp mixture, sprinkle with patrika if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Reserve the larger leaves for another use.
Browse Our Top British Columbian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All British Columbian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Goat Cheese Salad in Romaine
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 224.8 mg
- Sodium 371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soft fresh goat cheese
hard goat cheese