Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an utterly refreshing take on the traditional gazpacho. Try to make the size of the diced veggies uniform. You need to refrigerate this overnight, so plan ahead.
- 46 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 1 lb precooked and cleaned frozen shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 English cucumber, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 green onions, cut into thin slices
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons lime juice or 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Mix everything together, season to taste, and refrigerate overnight.