Pre-cooked shrimp combine with a few simple ingredients to make a fast and easy lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop shrimp. In bowl beat egg. Add shrimp, 2/3 of the onions, the flour, and 2 teaspoons of the seasoning.
- 2In large skillet heat 1/4 cup cooking oil over medium-high heat. In 1/3-cup portions, carefully drop about half of the shrimp mixture in hot oil; slightly flatten with spatula.
- 3Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through. Transfer to paper towels; cover and keep warm. Cook remaining shrimp mixture.
- 4Shred 2 teaspoons of peel from the lime. Cut lime in half. Juice half of the peel into a bowl. Stir in peel, mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, and honey.
- 5Cut remaining lime half in wedges. Serve fritters with romaine, mayonnaise, and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Fritters With Romaine
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 278.9 mg
- Sodium 427.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: