Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pre-cooked shrimp combine with a few simple ingredients to make a fast and easy lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Shrimp Fritters With Romaine recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop shrimp. In bowl beat egg. Add shrimp, 2/3 of the onions, the flour, and 2 teaspoons of the seasoning.
- In large skillet heat 1/4 cup cooking oil over medium-high heat. In 1/3-cup portions, carefully drop about half of the shrimp mixture in hot oil; slightly flatten with spatula.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through. Transfer to paper towels; cover and keep warm. Cook remaining shrimp mixture.
- Shred 2 teaspoons of peel from the lime. Cut lime in half. Juice half of the peel into a bowl. Stir in peel, mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, and honey.
- Cut remaining lime half in wedges. Serve fritters with romaine, mayonnaise, and lime wedges.
These were so good and soooo easy! My DH made them disappear faster than I could serve them! I did sub the mayo for a homemade remolaude sauce. They were scrumptious!