I got some suggestions from my Korean friends at work on how to throw all of this together. I'm not much on pasta or rice BUT I like eerrrr LOVE this!
- If your shrimp is frozen cook it in 2 Tablespoons oil. Cook till it is thawed and all the water is gone. Take out of pan.
- By hand or food processor (which I prefer) finely cut up your green onions, garlic and carrots.
- Put your shredded mix in with 3 Tablespoons oil, rice, soy sauce, salt.
- Cook stirring often till all if well heated and add your shrimp and eggs.
- Continue cooking till your vegetables are done.
- Serve with Soy sauce - like I said never enough soy sauce!