1/3 Photos of Shrimp Francesca
This was on Allrecipes.com by milonek. Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer, or 4 as a main course over buttered angel-hair pasta. It made my mouth water just reading the recipe! Posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3Arrange the shrimp in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Gently squeeze any excess liquid from the artichoke hearts, break the hearts into quarters, and arrange in spaces between the shrimp.
- 4Sprinkle the bread crumbs and parsley over the shrimp and artichoke hearts; sprinkle lemon juice over the crumbs.
- 5Melt butter with garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; drizzle the butter mixture over the bread crumbs.
- 6Sprinkle the top with Romano cheese.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven until the crumbs and cheese brown lightly and the shrimp turn opaque and orange-pink in color, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Francesca
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 207.9 mg
- Sodium 954.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g