My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 fluid ounces bottled water
- 2Mix the sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- 3Cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- 4Set aside and keep warm.
- 5----FOO YUNG----.
- 6In a bowl, beat the eggs well and add drained bean sprouts.
- 7If using fresh sprouts (which are the best) blanch them by placing them in a covered skillet with a few teaspoons of water for just a few minutes.
- 8Add bean sprouts, onion, salt, pepper and shrimp to eggs.
- 9Cook like small pancakes in a small amount of oil.
- 10Pour warm sauce over the foo yung and serve with fried rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Foo Yung
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 490.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: