- 16 ounces frozen shrimp
- 18 ounces corkscrew macaroni or 18 ounces pasta, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and add corkscrew pasta.
- Meanwhile as pasta cooks, in separate saucepan combine everything else except shrimp and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, continuing to cook sauce until thickened.
- Add frozen shrimp and cook until shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
- Add drained pasta to dish and stir together.