Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
looks so yummy served next to garlic bread or baguette.
- 1 cup onion
- 3⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 4 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning or 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 8 -24 cups precooked shrimp, to your liking (2 to 3 cups is a good serving)
- Sauté the vegetables until they are tender while cooking the fettuccini in boiling salted water.
- Drain the pasta.
- Beat mushroom soup parsley, milk and lemon pepper seasoning together.
- Add vegetables, pasta and sauce into a casserole dish.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I omitted the peppers, and it was still very good! This is restaurant-quality and an excellent use of shrimp!
Great dish! Easy to put together. Hubbie couldn't get enough. This is definitely a "keeper". Thanks for sharing.
Try adding fresh garlic or garlic powder and 40z. of Velveeta cheese or can also be mexican velveeta (or the amount of cheese to your liking)the mexican will another kick to the recipe.Also with the cheese added you can substitute milk for the cream.This recipe is also good done with crawfish tails.