- 1 cup onion
- 3⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 4 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning or 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 8 -24 cups precooked shrimp, to your liking (2 to 3 cups is a good serving)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the vegetables until they are tender while cooking the fettuccini in boiling salted water.
- Drain the pasta.
- Beat mushroom soup parsley, milk and lemon pepper seasoning together.
- Add vegetables, pasta and sauce into a casserole dish.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.