Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a fast and easy one that will taste as if you fussed.
Top Review by HoserLauren
This was extremely easy to make! I added a bit of milk to the mixture because it was a bit too thick for my liking. I also didn't add any green peppers because I don't much like them. It turned out yummy and I'm looking forwards to eating the leftovers!
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1 teaspoon basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- In lg skillet, saute onions, peppers and garlic in oil.
- Mix flour and cream until smooth; add to skillet, stirring.
- Add seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; add shrimp and basil.
- Simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce.