Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb cooked and peeled shrimp, defrosted
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, cut in julienne strips
- 1 carrot, cut in julienne strips
- 1 stalk celery, cut in julienne strips
- 1 tomatoes, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add garlic and onion; cook until tender.
- Add leek, carrot, celery and tomato; cook until tender.
- Add cream, salt and pepper to taste and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add shrimp.
- Cook fettuccini until al dente.
- Pour sauce over noodles.
- Toss thoroughly to coat.
Wonderful, and very easy! We gobbled it up!!