Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy, spicy main dish not alfredo for once!
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 cup tri-colored bell pepper
- 8 ounces half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese (cut into cubes)
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- Cook Pasta according to package.
- Sauté vegetables in butter, add half-and-half and cheese cubes.
- Add flour after cheese is melted.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimp are pink.
- Pour cheese mixture over noodles and mix in cooking dish.
- Bake on 350°F for 20 minutes.