Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is quick and tastes very good.
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 (3 ounce) package fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 7 -8 basil leaves, torn apart
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefresh button mushrooms, sliced
- Melt butter and sauce onion until translucent.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add seasonings and green onions.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add whipping cream, and cheese and cook until thickened on medium heat.
- Stirring constantly.
- When thick enough for your taste add the noodles.
This is a very tasty dish indeed and also easy to make. Not very friendly to the dieter though ;o) As a special dish though I would highly recommend this recipe.