Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husbands favorite way to eat shrimp so far. I serve it with Arrabiata pasta and a salad.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs (I just grind up croutons)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced (or 1/8 cup dried)
- Set oven broiler to 475.
- Melt butter with olive oil.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Add white pepper, red pepper flakes, and marjoram.
- When the garlic is brown, add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Add parsley, bread crumbs, and parmesean and remove pan from burner.
- Make sure shrimp is throughly mixed in with other ingredients.
- Spread shrimp out on a cookie sheet in a single layer and place under broiler.
- Salt& Pepper to taste.
- Watch closely and cook until cheese melts and it starts to brown.
- 1-3 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over and repeat above step.
- When browned, it is ready to serve.