Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from Debbie macomber's cedar cove cookbook
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, cooked and deveined
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups green tomatillo sauce
- 1 cup red chili sauce
- preheat oven to 350.
- coat a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- combine ricotta, jack cheese, shrimp, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- fill tortillas with shrimp mixture.
- carefully roll up.
- place tortillas, seam side down in pan.
- drizzle red and green sauces over tortillas.
- cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.