- 12 shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Creole best)
- 3 tablespoons beer
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 slices bacon, each cut in half crosswise, then cut each in half lengthwise (12 pieces total)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the grill. Combine the shrimp, hot sauce, mustard, beer and sugar in a shallow bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon, and thread onto skewers, allowing 3 shrimp and 3 cherry tomatoes per skewer.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and close the lid. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from grill and serve immediately with the lemon wedges.