Recipe by MizzNezz
Yummy spread for a sandwich. Or you can use this to make great appetizers.
Top Review by Judith N.
Inez, thanks for sharing this recipe. This was very tasty. I used it for a sandwich filling. I was out of lemon pepper seasoning, or I should say, mine was rather old and I was afraid to use it so I just added regular pepper. It was fine with just that. I will definately be making this again.
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning