Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so wonderful! They are my new favorite food. I told my mom I was craving egg rolls and this is what she came up with. And they are so much easier to make than most egg roll recipes plus they consist of normal ingredients so you don't have to break the bank.
- Chop vegetable into very small pieces.
- Chop shrimp in half.
- Stir fry shrimp and vegetables until crisp-tender.
- Spoon small amount of shrimp veggie mixture into egg roll wrapper and fold according to directions on egg roll wrapper.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve in hot Chinese mustard.