Shrimp Egg Foo Yong (((Low Cal, Fat & Carb)))
- Place 2 Tablespoons of oil in a large skillet and cook the onions and cabbage over medium-high heat until tender.
- Remove from the heat, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and add soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, drained cabbage mixture and sliced bamboo shoots.
- In a non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, add 2 Tablespoons oil and heat until oil is hot.
- Ladle half of cabbage mixture into the hot pan, and then the other half of the cabbage mixture into the pan, as you would for 2 large pancakes and then sprinkle the diced shrimp evenly on top of each.
- Cook about 3 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown and when jiggled, they slide in the pan.
- Turn over and cook another 2 to 3 minites until cooked through.
- NOTE: If the Egg Foo Young becomes brown too quickly, finish it by baking in a preheated 350 degree oven for a few minutes.