Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My dear Aunt Honey always made this. She calls it a dip but can be used as a spread.
- 1 lb shrimp, seasoned & boiled in crab boil
- zataran's crab boil
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped & smashed
- Tabasco sauce
- Cut up shrimp into bite size pieces.
- Mix all together (thats all).
- May prepare the day before use.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator a few hours before serving, may need to add mayonaise to soften it.
Excellent shrimp dip. The crab boil gives the shrimp that unique tongue-tingling flavor. The cream cheese and Italian dressing mix just gives extra richness and zing. One of the best shrimp dips I have tried. Thank you Braunda.
Braunda, My Grandson is getting married the 15th of this month,and my daughter & I made this and served it with Townhouse crackers.We also had finger sandwiches,but the shrimp spread was the hit of the party. We all liked it.Thanks for a great party spread. Darlene Summers
My Husband will Love this! He loves seafood. I can`t wait to try it.