Recipe by Toby Jermain
I got this recipe from my boss's wife close to 30 years ago, and I've been serving it as a hors d'oeuvre or buffet dish ever since. Prep time does not include setting time.
Top Review by flower7
This was excellent! Made as a sandwich filling so skipped the milk but made to the recipe otherwise. Love the Worcestershire and Tabasco flavors with the shrimp. Thanks for the recipe!
- 8 ounces cooked peeled deveined shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- milk, as necessary to thin