Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is from my church's cookbook and I really like it. It is quite popular at our church functions. Hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 small onion, diced fine
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise
- Chop the shrimp finely and put in a bowl.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Add more mayonnaise if consistency is not to your liking.
- Refrigerate over night or several hours.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
- Cooking time is chill time.
Pretty good dip although it needed some fresh garlic in it, I used green onions, thanks for sharing bobtail!...Kitten:)
This dip was scrumptious!! It reminds me of the dip my mother makes! I brought it to a get together and it was gone before I knew it! Even a friend who does NOT eat seafood could not stop eating it!! (I think this dip might have converted her) So, thank you for bringing back so many memories and changing a seafood hater into a seafood eater!! Great recipe!!