Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
quick and easy dip for a party..Great snack food
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp or 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with any crackers.
- Recipe Note:Ritz are our favorite.
This was excellent! The taste is so much like the shrimp noodle salad I adore, but this is so much easier and quicker to make. =) Thanks a bunch!