- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 (250 ml) jartangy seafood sauce
- 1 (170 g) can baby shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped fine
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 cups marbled cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the cream cheese, sour cream and miracle whip, then spread the mixture on the bottom of a dish with a rim.
- Spread the seafood sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Layer the shrimp, then tomatoes, then the green onions on top of the seafood sauce.
- Layer the shredded cheese on top and serve.