Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came from a relative, quick and easy and so good!
- 2 lbs shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 slices yellow onions
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Chop the shrimp into small pieces by hand.
- Chop the red and green pepper and onion into small pieces (this must also be done by hand, doing with food processor will create liquid).
- Cream the cream cheese until blended.
- Add the onion and peppers.
- Add the shrimp.
- Salt Pepper to taste.
- Worcestershire and Tabasco to taste also.
- Serve with Toast Points or crudite platter.