Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came from a relative, quick and easy and so good!
Make and share this Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the shrimp into small pieces by hand.
- Chop the red and green pepper and onion into small pieces (this must also be done by hand, doing with food processor will create liquid).
- Cream the cream cheese until blended.
- Add the onion and peppers.
- Add the shrimp.
- Salt Pepper to taste.
- Worcestershire and Tabasco to taste also.
- Serve with Toast Points or crudite platter.