Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and tastes so good. I had lost this recipe years ago and just found it on Cooks.Com. I'm guessing at the weight of the jar of shrimp cocktail. It comes in a jar with a lid that you pop off and is found in the fresh seafood dept. at the grocery store. I believe the brand is Sau-Sea and are individual serving size. It is best to make the day before for the flavors to meld together.
- 1 (8 ounce) jar shrimp, cocktail
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all and combine well. I like to put it in my food proccesor to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight to let flavors meld.
- Serve with chips or crackers and enjoy!