- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 envelope gelatin, unflavored
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cans shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat soup, dissolve gelatin stirring constantly until dissolved.
- Let cool slightly, put in mixer with cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix.
- By hand add shrimp, celery and onion and mix.
- Serve with crackers. May be frozen.
- Grease container and pour into a mold to set in refrigerator, and then unmold to serve.