dianna o'donoughue's Note:
I make this delicious dips when I have company over and they really enjoy them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat soup, dissolve gelatin stirring constantly until dissolved.
- 2Let cool slightly, put in mixer with cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix.
- 3By hand add shrimp, celery and onion and mix.
- 4Serve with crackers. May be frozen.
- 5Grease container and pour into a mold to set in refrigerator, and then unmold to serve.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2902.3
- Calories from Fat 1565
- Total Fat 173.9 g
- Saturated Fat 65.1 g
- Cholesterol 1526.5 mg
- Sodium 5843.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 56.8 g
- Protein 196.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: