Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my father in law's recipe and I've grown to like it a lot over the years. Times listed do not include chill time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canbroken shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon onion dip mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Blend the cream cheese and shrimp with the onion dip mix.
- Add the lemon juice and Tabasco.
- Thin to desired consistency with the milk (note it does firm up a bit in the refrigerator).
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Serve with potato chips.