Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I've had for many years. It is definitely a crowd pleaser and very easy to make.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in lemon juice.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with chips or vegetables.
- Refrigerate leftovers, if any!