Happy Hippie's Note:
This is a recipe I've had for many years. It is definitely a crowd pleaser and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in lemon juice.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Chill to blend flavors.
- 5Serve with chips or vegetables.
- 6Refrigerate leftovers, if any!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 1243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: