- 2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, stuck on a toothpick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) cans small shrimp, rinsed well
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold mayo and ketchup.
- Fold in onions, relish, eggs and pepper.
- Place garlic in the middle of the mixture.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for several hours to a day in advance. I like to prepare the day before or that morning.
- When ready to serve, remove garlic and fold in Shrimp.