Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice blend of flavors, and very popular at parties. I got this recipe from my friend Margaret Hanks. I love this dip.
- 1 cup sour cream
- canned small shrimp or canned medium shrimp, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- corn chips (like Fritos, Doritos, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together cover and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with chips.
- NOTE: a few dashes of Tabasco sauce and a few drops of lemon juice may be added.
Yummy dip served with pita chips for dipping!
We loved this! I made it as written and I did add 1/4 tsp Tabasco. Great flavor! Since it is so low in sodium and has no sugar, it's a great recipe for Diabetics. I sent the recipe to my Sis who is a great Shrimp Salad lover. Easy to make and tasts great! What more could you want?