Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful for entertaining or cut the recipe in half for a smaller group. Its fast and easy. You can also buy 1 pound of shrimp, steam and decorate the edge of the bowl with them.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cansdeveined medium shrimp
- Soften cream cheese.
- Beat together with Cream of Shrimp Soup until smooth.
- Thoroughly clean shrimp (rinse in cold water and make sure all veins are removed).
- Stir in shrimp.
- Serve with potato chips, fancy crackers, veggies, your choice, a combo of all works great.