Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minimum of 3 hours, it can easily be doubled --- this is very good!
Top Review by cst1996
This had a light and refreshing taste. This was loved by all. I used dried dill and can't wait to try with the fresh dill. Bought and planted one in the garden just so I could have fresh.
- 16 ounces small cooked shrimp (can use more)
- 8 ounces small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped (or use 2 small plum tomatoes)
- black olives, chopped (to taste)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill (chopped or to taste, or use about 3 teaspoons dried or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste or use white salt)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine the shrimp, cooked pasta, cucumber, tomato, olives, red onion and dill; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo with white wine vinegar, and garlic powder; add to the shrimp mixture; toss well to combine.
- Season with seasoned salt (or white salt) and black pepper.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 or more hours before serving.