1/2 Photos of Shrimp Dill Pasta Salad
Plan ahead this salad needs to chill for a minimum of 3 hours, it can easily be doubled --- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces small cooked shrimp (can use more)
- 8 ounces small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped (or use 2 small plum tomatoes)
- black olives, chopped (to taste)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (chopped or to taste, or use about 3 teaspoons dried or to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste or use white salt)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a medium bowl combine the shrimp, cooked pasta, cucumber, tomato, olives, red onion and dill; toss to combine.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the mayo with white wine vinegar, and garlic powder; add to the shrimp mixture; toss well to combine.
- 3Season with seasoned salt (or white salt) and black pepper.
- 4Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 or more hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Dill Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 254.4 mg
- Sodium 1497.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar