- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons cognac or 2 teaspoons brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine cream, mustard, parsley, nutmeg, pepper and lemon juice. Cook over medium high heat until reduced to about ½ cup, 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter. Add shrimp and sauté until pink. Stir Cognac into sauce.
- Place shrimp on a platter and cover with sauce.