1/3 Photos of Shrimp Diablo for Two
A quick and easy meal with a spicy kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 large shrimp, deveined, tail on
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced with seeds
- 2 large roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 lb linguine, cooked
- 1In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Saute onion and jalapeno about 3 minutes.
- 3Add garlic, crushed red pepper and shrimp and cook until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes, lemon juice and white wine and reduce until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- 5Divide cooked linguine into two bowls and spoon sauce over.
- 6Serve immediately and pass grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Diablo for Two
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 184.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g