A quick and easy meal with a spicy kick.
Make and share this Shrimp Diablo for Two recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -10 large shrimp, deveined, tail on
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced with seeds
- 2 large roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 lb linguine, cooked
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Saute onion and jalapeno about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper and shrimp and cook until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice and white wine and reduce until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Divide cooked linguine into two bowls and spoon sauce over.
- Serve immediately and pass grated Parmesan cheese.