Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Shrimps filling on a deep fry shrimp chips.
- 6 medium shrimp, parboil and chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, best food
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 stalk green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, Chinese, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 shrimp chips, Can out up at Chinese market
- To boil eggs, place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely, bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Place a cover onto the pot and turn off the heat. After 15 minutes drain the pot and promptly chill eggs in ice water. Remove shells from eggs and place and place in a bowl. Mash eggs with a fork, and add remaining ingredients. Serve with shrimp chips.
- Pour some oil into a pot and heat to 350° and drop in some shrimp chip and deep fry until puff and remove and drain onto a cookie rack.