Deviled Eggs + Shrimp = We have a winning combination. Made easier with precooked frozen shrimp.
Make and share this Shrimp Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Remove shell from boiled eggs.
- slice eggs in half then remove and reserve yellow egg yolk in bowl.
- With a fork break down and mash the egg yolks, then add mayonnaise and mix
- Fold in chopped Bread & Butter Pickles, and onion.
- Chop the thawed shrimp and add to egg yolk mixture.
- Mix filling ingredients well. Egg filling mixture should be a little chunky.
- Add filling to eggs using a spoon or pipe into the sliced shells using a wide tip to allow for chunky consistancy.
- Top the eggs with Paprika.